Over the next two weeks, from November 6 – 17, bring in 8 donated items to get one free GirlPower class or 16 items to get 2 classes free! This offer is good for both new and existing clients so if you’ve been thinking of trying a class, there’s never been a better time. If you have a monthly unlimited pass, money will be credited to your next round.
What items are most requested?
- peanut butter
- canned chicken breast or tuna
- canned low sodium vegetables
- canned fruit in its own juice (no sugar added)
- dry pinto beans
- brown rice
- non-fat dry milk powder
- 100% whole grain cereal
To ensure your gift goes to a family in need, please be sure to give:
- healthy, non-perishable food
- items with intact, un-opened, consumer or commercial packaging
- items with non-breakable packaging (no glass please)
- food within the expiration date on the packaging
Help us collect food for those in need during this season of giving!
To see the schedule of GirlPower classes and to register for a class, click this link. https://girlpoweraustin.com/group-fitness-classes/
Let me know if you have any questions!
*Austin Allies is a volunteer group for local families looking to connect with our community through service projects, donation drives, book clubs, playdates and more. It was founded by Circle C Ranch resident Erika Nowlin.