Servings: 4 servings
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 3 slices of Pederson Farms’ No Sugar bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup heirloom or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil, for coating the dish
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, scramble the eggs and add all of the ingredients, except the tomatoes. Mix well.
Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Place all the tomatoes on top, they should float.
Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Original recipe credit: http://bravoforpaleo.com/2016/01/23/dairy-free-frittata-with-heirloom-tomatoes/