Servings: 1 serving
- 1 tbsp. Primal Kitchen mayo (this brand is my favorite)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna packed in water, well drained
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 medium sweet apple pink lady, honey crisp, etc.
In a small bowl, add the mayo, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
Add the drained tuna and cranberries to the bowl. Mix to combine.
Slice around the apple core to make about 6 sturdy apple slices.
Spoon the tuna salad onto the apple slices.
Original recipe credit: https://www.thewholesomedish.com/cranberry-tuna-salad-on-apple-slices/