GirlPower Fitness Class Schedule (class descriptions below)
|8 - 9 am||Boot Camp||Pilates||TRX|
|9 - 10 am||Kickboxing||Barre||TRX||Boot Camp||Cardio Dance||Step Aerobics|
|5 - 6 pm||Step Aerobics||Boot Camp|
- Barre: Not your average barre class! Barre Strength combines classical ballet with Pilates and strength movements. This total body class provides a head-to-toe workout that mixes grace and strength, and also gets your heart pumping with cardio bursts. See a sample of Barre class here!
- Boot Camp: This class is about improving your strength and stamina through a challenging workout. Class includes sports drills, weights, balance training, circuits, TRX, boxing and interval training. Modifications provided for all levels. See a sample of Boot Camp here!
- Cardio Dance: Dance your way to fitness! This dance-based cardio class incorporates a wide variety of medium- and low-impact easy-to-follow aerobic dance moves to a variety of high-energy beats. No dance experience necessary! See a sample of Cardio Dance class here!
- Kickboxing: This super energetic class will boost your power kicks, improve your speed and enhance your agility. A full cardio workout that combines fun choreography with powerful punches. See a sample of Kickboxing class here!
- Pilates: A conditioning fitness class that focuses on body alignment and breathing. The exercises cover all core powerhouse muscle groups: abdominals, lower back, shoulders, thighs and gluteals. See a sample of Pilates class here!
- Step Aerobics: This high-energy cardio class moves at a quick pace with lots of fun choreography. Guaranteed to provide an excellent cardio workout and leave you drenched in sweat. See a sample of Step Aerobics class here!
- TRX: Develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously in this fun class. We will use a TRX Suspension Trainer, a training tool that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to complete many different types of exercise. See a sample of TRX class here!