The GirlPower studio is 650 square feet of air-conditioned space. The studio features state-of-the-art sprung hardwood flooring – the safest choice for keeping your joints healthy.
We believe in raising women up and empowering them to be their Best Selves.
We do this is by helping each client be Strong, Fit and Healthy.
We provide fitness programs that are Tailored to Women, offered in a comfortable and non-intimidating environment.
What to Expect
You’re invited to try a group fitness class at any time! We offer a wide variety of classes and modifications are offered for any fitness level. Get more information about group classes here.
If you’re interested in personal training, we meet with you to learn about your goals and customize a fitness plan to your unique body and needs. Whether your goal is to lose fat, gain strength, enhance performance, de-stress or simply get moving, we can help you get there. Get more information on personal training here.
Whitney Otstott is the owner of GirlPower Fitness. Whitney specializes in helping women live healthier lives and gain confidence through improved fitness and nutrition.
“My goal is for every client to feel strong and accomplished at the end of every workout, and for clients to learn to appreciate their bodies for its strength and its health. It’s not just about improving your fitness. I’m interested in helping you improve your quality of life.”
Whitney holds the following fitness and nutrition certifications:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Group Fitness Instructor
- International Ballet Barre Fitness Association (IBBFA) Barre Instructor
- Fitour Advanced Personal Trainer
- Fitour Advanced Yoga Instructor
- Fitour Advanced Pilates Instructor
- Rebuild After Birth Pre- and Postnatal Fitness Instructor
- Fitour Advanced Nutrition Certification
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED