I’ve been in the fitness industry for more than 20 years and I’ve literally never sold one single health-related product. I’ve been asked to sell all types of things but I never felt comfortable enough with the product to recommend it to my clients. For starters, my goal is to help women love themselves right where they are so a weight-loss pill is certainly not anything I’m interested in, and the latest and greatest supplements made from a newly-discovered plant from the rainforest just make me nervous. My clients’ health is too important to me to recommend an unproven product.
But I was intrigued when I started reading about Juice Plus+. Here’s why:
1. It’s whole food nutrition in a capsule. Juice Plus+ works directly with farmers to grow the fruits and vegetables that are then dehydrated and ground and put in a capsule form. Nothing is in there except real food.
2. To further point #1, the product carries a nutrition label, not a supplement label like a vitamin. It’s real food. You can read exactly what is in each blend on its label.
3. Even if we eat healthy, we cannot get the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables for optimal health. This product is meant to bridge that gap. It’s certainly no weight-loss pill.
4. This product is not intended to take the place of eating real fruits and vegetables. To the contrary, getting this nutrition via Juice Plus+ actually makes you crave more fruits and vegetables, creating a healthy cycle.
5. The company has been around for more than 20 years and consistently receives the highest marks for quality, which is verified through double-blind, peer-reviewed research studies time and again.
Once I learned these things, I could see that Juice Plus+ fits in with my mission of helping people live healthier lives.
If you would like to learn more about incorporating Juice Plus+ into your healthy lifestyle, I’d love to tell you more!